What's new

Kava Candy Review Kava Stress Candy

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I just discovered that this candy is the same as the one sold by Paradise Kava. After I found that out, I just had to do a review because I use this stuff all the time (and just didn't know it).

Me and wifey would go to club in the morning and when done we would do a nice long walk to one of the many of our favorite restaurants for lunch. While on our daily walk I would pop one of these in my mouth and suck on it while walking. It has a really great flavor. Not too sweet and no kava flavor at all. I would usually do two (one after the other). By time we got to the restaurant du' jur. I would always be in a really relaxed and happy place. It doesn't last long but when it's there it's great, so I'm guessing that it's fairly high in kavatain. It might be that the effects were boosted a little by the fact that we just finished a moderate workout and on an empty stomach. But it definitely made my mouth numb and had great effects from it. My only problem now is that I don't have any. Just hope they don't run out before I get a chance to get some more.

D

Deleted User01

Yeah goofy, I mean Headgie, the candy is all right. Good review.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Look at you, using the review forms! Please let our review form creator know how much you like them, aka. the Mirror over your sink.

D

Deleted User01

Stress candy! Do I look stressed to you Baby?
::frosty:: Naw, just one card short of a deck is all.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
I'm amazed this candy works so well, I may order some and give it a try. Would you say its a nice day time thing? Much love. Roaddog....

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
@HeadHodge - thanks a lot for taking the time for doing a review. Its nice to see people using the candy in the day for a little stress relief as intended :)

Roaddog

Kava Who?
@HeadHodge - thanks a lot for taking the time for doing a review. Its nice to see people using the candy in the day for a little stress relief as intended :)
yes, Ill shoot over to your site, and place an order. I have just been a little apprehensive to order a candy. I don't know why, just sounds a little off. But I said the same thing about Kalm, until I tried it. So @HeadHodge , told me it works nice. I need something I can take during the day. It would be great, If this works. What would you all recommend for a dose. Keep in mind, I'm very used to kava. I like big doses, I'm not scared. Much love.Roaddog....