What's new

Powdered Kava Review Stone

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
Had to try this out for so many reasons so I had a decent session with it last night. Shell 1, the taste was very bitter, piney but I feel like I handled it well. Swished it around for a bit to notice the flavors in there didn't seem too bad at first. Started noticing the effects pretty soon after the 1st shell. I was in the kitchen making dinner most of the time so didn't really sit down to notice the body effects but i'm sure i would have noticed something otherwise. I ranked it 3 on muscle relaxation since I had a pretty good headache during the day and by the end of the kava session it was long gone, forgot i even had one.

Between shell 2 and 3 I was feeling pretty good I really like how it is relaxing/even sedating but I didn't feel cloudy as it also had interesting head effects also. I got a little spaced out here and there but was relaxed enough where that was ok and i just went about what i was doing. The taste on shell #4 though really kicked up the pre-shell stomach anxiety so i had to steel myself on that one. Yeh that taste is something else! :wtf:

I'll keep this short-ish, awesome kava. Felt pretty good this morning too. I'll definitely drink it again.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Nice! Stone kava from Nakamal @ Home was my first "daily drinker". Loved that stuff. Tasted something awful, but really hit the spot in the kava department. I've noticed that kava knocks out a headache in minutes. No matter how horrible of a headache I may have prior to drinking kava, it's always a faint memory 10-15 minutes later.

D

Deleted User01

Nice review. I will have to try the Kava for a Headache cure one of these days. If it works for muscle pain then why not Headaches.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
@TidyMinion, I would like to convert this review to our new shell rated format.
Could you tell me how you rate this Kava? 1 shell being the lowest and 5 shells being the highest.
Thanks

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Stone was my main go-to kava, several years ago. The 1st one to show me true heaviness and make my vision lag.
I love it, but haven't had any for a couple years now...since my heavy waka is comparable and affordable.

HerbalDude420

Mr True Colors
Stone was my main go-to kava, several years ago. The 1st one to show me true heaviness and make my vision lag.
I love it, but haven't had any for a couple years now...since my heavy waka is comparable and affordable.
What heavy waka is that?