What's new

Giveaway time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
Whoa WOAH WOAH HOLD ON HERE COWBOYS!
I may have had issues with my darn hardware (for a couple days) but I'd be hard pressed to say I don't want some of that magic too if there weren't enough takers, you greedy little shark baits! :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Honestly if it's any consolation infraredz got one and I posted right after :p:shy:.
Hahahah jk, I know it was only because they were here in the thread and were available on the forums at the time and since I was not it's understandable....though it would be nice sir. ;)
Edit- I was writing ahead of my brain again and just saw the post about no more kava being shipped out of Europe :facepalm:.
I really was speaking out of my derrière after all. :LOL:

Last edited:
Whoa WOAH WOAH HOLD ON HERE COWBOYS!
I may have had issues with my darn hardware (for a couple days) but I'd be hard pressed to say I don't want some of that magic too if there weren't enough takers, you greedy little shark baits! :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Honestly if it's any consolation infraredz got one and I posted right after :p:shy:.
Hahahah jk, I know it was only because they were here in the thread and were available on the forums at the time and since I was not it's understandable....though it would be nice sir. ;)
Edit- I was writing ahead of my brain again and just saw the post about no more kava being shipped out of Europe :facepalm:.
I really was speaking out of my derrière after all. :LOL:
PM me your details mate :D But seriously, no more after this or I'll go broke!

Sign me up Global Kava Exports!;) I live in Holland and want my friends and family to try your kava. If it is good kava we'll order some more in the future!
My original post: To our European customers we're giving away 6 250gm bags of Malekula Magic. Register now and good luck!

I remember the Dutch having pretty good mathematical skills LOL so you should know this offer is over! But anyway, 250gm on the way, Eet Smakelijk!

Can I request this thread be closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.