What's new

GAIA Kava Kava Root capsules - Inquiry sent...

D

Deleted User01

Nice Job Deleted User. You couldn't ask for a better answer. Now .... I still have an unopened Jar of them for sale. Any takers??? Maybe I should raffle them?? (free raffle) Just squeeze two of them in between your tongue and cheek and "it shor is relaxin". ::frosty::

KavaCat

Meow.
Good work! Would you ask them how long they think it will be until the the tested noble batches are being put into the capsules? I think that's probably a good knowledge to have.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Intersting, I wonder what the "Reflectance" test entails. It mentions using 366nm and 254nm light if I am reading that correctly. I can't really tell if that says "nm" or something else. Any idea @Deleted User?

D

Deleted User01

Ok, so the Capsules are ok and Newbies can take them to help with the reverse tolerance? I took them back when and I liked them but I have since given them away.

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
Question: Is the law that distinct? I remember when I first considered re-annexing Vanuatu ("New New Hebrides"), I studied their existing kava laws and saw four types of kava, Nobel, Medical, Tudei, and Wild. Medical kava isn't suitable for daily drinking (I assume because of flavor), but is legal for export.

Comment: "Standard Process" aren't capsules, but tablets. The distinction is that tablets are contained in a shell, while tablets are compressed and self-contained. (They may have a pharmaceutical glaze). I chew the tablets as a way of having a shell of kava without the water, when I am having a kava emergency.

I hope this helps.

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
Ah, they changed it. I'll have to seriously reconsider re-acquiring the island chain. France and the U.K. both agreed to independence because we could never see eye-to-l'œil on the issue of kava.

blindy107

Kava Lover
@Deleted User thanks for following up with the Gaia info Garry. I have been using that product occasionally for a while. It's nice to hear they are a stand up company. That product is actually quite potent for me as well. And honestly not a bad price. Amazon sells 60cap bottle for 20$ I think. And I usually take 8 at a time for goood effect. So that's a weeks supply. And it's less than most noble 1/2lb med grind which last about a week as well!

All in all I would recommend it to anyone needing the flexibility it offers by skipping the knead and strain!