What's new

Fresh Harvest Newsletter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
The chicken is getting ready to fly the coop. I repeat the chicken .... Of course that is "code" for the Fresh Harvest Newsletter is going to hit the wires in the next 24 hours. I have a new Kava that I'm introducing and an interesting story behind it. I will give you a hint, it is not Hawaiian Kava and it is a heady Kava. Of course I have a special deal for the subscribers. Stay tuned for the Newsletter.

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that it's named Cakoo or something similar hahaha....that's if "the chicken is getting ready to fly the coop" is a hint or insinuation of some sort. ;):D
Sounds good and I can't wait....but your kava radar always activates before I'm getting ready to make my next purchase, I guess I need to jam my thoughts up a little better. :rolleyes::p:LOL:

D

Deleted User01

The Fresh Harvest Newsletter promotion on the Fijian Kava was supposed to end at midnight yesterday. I just checked the GHK Web Site and Chris forgot to take it down. Heh, heh, heh. :sneaky: I think you probably have till about 12:00 central time to take advantage of the 15 percent discount. That's when people wake up in Hawaii. :D

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
I think you probably have till about 12:00 central time to take advantage of the 15 percent discount. That's when people wake up in Hawaii.
The people of Hawaii are a regimented lot when it comes to scheduling, all the provinces have giant clock towers chiming everyone awake:D

D

Deleted User01

Noueky, is that really true? There are many small towns in Texas that will ring the bells at lunchtime and then the town promptly shuts down. At least back 30 years ago they used to do that. It was cute but it also meant that you could eat your lunch in peace and fully digest it.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi guys, here in Hawaii we have what we call Hawaiian time, so if I say 12 noon it could mean 12 noon or 2 P.M. or even 10A.M.
That is Hawaiian time. :ROFLMAO: And it's Aloha Friday so we are on vacation right now. We used to get upset when the Federal Gov, wanted to add another work day to our work week. We like the way things are not, we have our 3 1/2 day work week and we get by just fine like that.:happy:
Sometimes if I have a lot to do I will work a full 4 days a week.:nailbiting:
It is different here in Hawaii you guys gotta remember that, we only have 1 shoe store and we still live in grass shacks, all the stores close at 5 P.M.
so that we can still get in a bit of surfing before the sun goes down.
Oh wait, I am still dreaming, I guess I should wake up now and get to work, maybe I should take off that special now??
Na. I will leave it up for a few more hours. (y)
Aloha everyone.

Chris

D

Deleted User01

You forgot to tell them that Hawaiians drink Kava all day long and they have nary a worry in the world! In fact, after you have your morning Kava, you will probably forget to take down the Promo. :rolleyes: Put a double dose of Ompa Mau in your orange juice.

Monkava'd

@Gourmet Hawaiian Kava Chris give me some time ::indeedsir:: I promise to make my purchase in a couple hours, I'm :nailbiting: in angst and I've just gotta make it to the bank.....ummm here's some vids to keep you busy for a little while.
:unsure:::awesomesmiles::

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hay, wait a minute. What day is this anyway??:confused: The last thing I remember was taking a drink of the Opihikao, I think that was...... when was that?? What day is this???:ROFLMAO:

Chris

D

Deleted User01

It's Wednesday. Remember you said the promo was good till Thursday. Don't worry, we will help you. That's what we are here for.:sneaky:

Monkava'd

Yeah remember this promo's good until *Aug 31* Chris ::awesomesmiles::
Just stare into this gif for a minute and at the gulp of 3 shells you'll have an epiphany.
giphy.gif

::evilgeniusz::

Simonsays

Kava Curious
My hats off to Chris. I placed an order of Small Hand Micro the day before this promo came out so the next day I placed an order with this promo. Received tracking for first order but nothing on second order. No need to fret. Just received my first order and my second order as well.::aintthatnicez::

Monkava'd

Just spilled a 32 oz. prepped batch of the Fijian kava...I may just cry a little.:banghead:
Wow I feel your pain @Simonsays and I know it does no good for you on your side of things but I think we're under the curse of the aborigines or something right now.o_O
Last night I ruined an entire (small) batch of brownies along with a couple micronized kava brownies and I'm still feeling the after effects of that mess today; luckily I have micronized still left or I would've been much more upset. :rolleyes:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.