What's new

Kava Candy SOLD OUT - more coming July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Aloha all!
Sorry to say but we have SOLD OUT of the Kava Candy. I hate for this to happen but we are manufacturing as quickly as possible. Good news - more will be completed by mid July. Also good news: updated packaging, updated formula (found a way to get rid of the FD&C #5) and best of all: BETTER PRICE

I am able to scale production better which helps gets some of the costs down - thus, I am passing those savings onto YOU!

Thanks for your understanding as we go through these "growing pains". We are taking back orders on the site and have a few trial packs left: kavakavacandy.com

Cheers,
Steve

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Back orders are NOW available on all product and will be sent in less than a month. Check out the new pricing :) Ramping up! Excited for Mid-July.

Pre-order now and get an ADDITIONAL 15% OFF
Use coupon: preorder
kavakavacandy.com
Thanks!

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
No problem...trying to make incremental improvements where we can. ~Aloha

D

Deleted User01

Steve, nice to see all the Kava vendors flourishing. good luck!

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Thanks Deleted User01 - not sure about flourishing but steps forward for sure :) Have a happy 4th!

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Just a couple more days left for the 15% Off when pre-ordering. Kava Candy is done and all preorders will be shipped out by 7/28/14. Use Coupon code: preorder on the website. Offer good thru this Sunday 7/20/14. Aloha!

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Hi resiak - the kava candy is sweetened with sorbitol and suscralose :)

D

Deleted User01

Once you start getting some effects, you go take a step up to instant. A tablespoon in a glass of juice and chug a lug. Then micronized and then finally, powder. Or just stay with instant and micronized.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
@Beanie Please let me know if you have any questions at all about the kava candy :) It was designed for a nice daytime stress relief...hope you enjoy and let us know how it goes. ~Aloha

Status
Not open for further replies.