What's new

Free Malekula Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, just wondering if anyone on here in Europe wants to sample our latest batch of Malekula Magic? It's our most popular Kava and I know it's always nice to get some extra Kava, especially if it's free!

We have four 250gm Malekula packs to give away, just reply here and then send me a message and we will organise some of our best Kava for you. We would appreciate it if you left a review afterwards, but it is not a requirement.
So get in touch folks while we have plenty in stock :happy:

D

Deleted User01

Ah common Global, BulaBuck lives in Texas and pretty soon we won't be part of the United States.:ROFLMAO: If your well nice to us, we might become part of Europe or maybe Australia. Does Australia count?

Australia definitely doesn't count LOL, Texas is more European than those Aussies are

Unfortunately it's just too expensive to ship to the States on top of the free Kava, sorry. But I'm jealous of you guys anyway, you have Kava Bars there?

D

Deleted User01

We do have a Kava Bar in Austin Tx where BulaBuck resides. He knows the owners. Sorry BulaBuck, I tried but no free samples today.:LOL:

What do they charge per shell if you don't mind me asking? And I really got to change the name of my company to Kava Europe instead of Global Kava Exports...it's really misleading lol

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
:happy:Yea it is thats why i stepped forwordo_OAnd 5 or 6 per shell or 4 idk its been awhile they made some changes i need to drop by an see if iam ever not working my bunz off

Yea it is thats why i stepped forwordo_OAnd 5 or 6 per shell or 4
Yeah I guessed that the Global threw you, feck it mate I'll send you the Malekula, make good on our 'Global' name LOL

I'll PM you the tracking when it goes out man

5 or 6 US Dollars do you mean? How much is a beer in Texas by comparison?

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Ahh man u domt have to thats :Dawwsome ill def put up a review. Beer is about the same. I think i dont drink anymore and when i did i was a beer snob:D

No problem mate, too easy. I'm still a sucker for the beer myself, can't seem to shake it. Not sure whether that's the Irish DNA or just the fact that I'm an alcoholic lol

I thought beer was cheaper in the states. I'm a partial beer snob, I won't drink the really bad stuff (hangover before you're drunk type stuff) but I'll drink the mid range stuff that others look down on, would love to convert all the Irish to Kava, that would be a serious achievement LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.