What's new

Anyone have experience with NAH Tongan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

porsche11

Kava Curious
I was browsing Nakamal at Home's kava and I didn't see Tongan listed, however if you use their search function it pops up. I remember this happening with their Solomons a while back. Oh well, I ordered a pound. Anyone try it?

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
:DThx guyz thats is lame i been buying from them a ling time heard about it never seen it. Also if u do it from there top search bar it wont come up u have to use the one beside the catalog button. Good find p911 and shakas

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
Hey @kavakavakrunk please let us know how it is for you. If it's good i'll probably order some up right away as I have a week off from work next week and want to get good and rooted!

porsche11

Kava Curious
Got my pound today and I just opened it. :wideyed: WOW it smells extremely chemical! I've had a chemical smell like this before from Kava By Rex Tongan Pride, but this is another level! Definitely not too appetizing. I'm wondering if it's methyl bromide that I have read has been used to treat kava, but everything I read says it's odorless.

porsche11

Kava Curious
The effects were very good. A good balance between heady and body relaxing. The taste is just very unusual! I am curious to see if you come to the same conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.