What's new

Malekula Magic, Tanna & Quick Kava Powder Are Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Just thought we would let you all know that we have all our top Kava strains back in stock. We now ship 5 days a week to keep up with customer demand. Visit us at http://www.globalkavaexports.com/ to have a browse.

We have dropped Coconut Kava, Mystic Kava and Pentecost Pride from our product range. Coconut Kava is impossible for us to stock in Europe as it goes off far too quickly (because of the Coconut) and doesn't sell fast enough. It's also not a popular flavour in Europe, we believe it is much more in demand in the United States. Mystic Kava was never a winner with customers and surprisingly Pentecost hasn't been popular either. It costs a lot of money to ship large amounts of Kava to Europe and we have to pick and choose our strains carefully to make sure we stock only the range the customers want, after a year of trading in the EU we have the European market pretty well figured out. However if you know of a type of Kava you want us to stock, don't hesitate to get in touch with us using this email address [email protected]

We ship worldwide but are best suited to European customers as we ship from Ireland, our membership of the Euro zone simplifies trading with most of the EU. We are the only English-speaking country that has that advantage. You can order safe in the knowledge that when we ship to you there will be no customs issues or long transit delays.Most deliveries to Europe take only 3 working days, the longest being 5.

Email us or contact us here anytime, we will always reply as soon as possible and if you see a lot of spelling mistakes when we do reply then you can blame the Kava :)

bobarctor

Kava Curious
Good to hear! Seeing as the batches probably will be fresh, I'm considering testing putting in an order to Sweden. Not having to wait for so long after having overindulged on other delicious kavas seems like a nice extra as well. Probably going for Tanna Marang (Pia) and Malekula Magic (Borogu) as I'm a fan of both Melo Melo and Borogu - let's just hope the kavalactone content rates up there with the strains on offer from Gourmet Hawaiian, Paradise Kava, and Bula Kava House as well :)

Too bad about having to ditch Pentecost, but as you are saying, maybe catering to the "basics" first is the way forward for building a local market following.

Yes, trying to cover as many varieties as possible is a strain on resources, for the moment we have to stick to the 'basics' unfortunately.

This batch is very fresh bobarctor, we were waiting until last week for it to be sent, weather in Vanuatu delayed everything for months!

brett123

Kava Curious
Gke your based in Ireland please tell me European kava bar next ill book my tickets now the first in all Europe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gke your based in Ireland please tell me European kava bar next ill book my tickets now the first in all Europe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol We actually had one just about to open in Lisbon, Portugal around this time two years ago. We paid large deposits and rented the property and accomodation and set up a company, bank accounts, social security and all that stuff. The location was on Rua Da Rosa in Bairro Alto. Unfortunately, the authorities in Portugal were clamping down on Head Shops at the time, the shops were selling synthetic cannabinoids and assorted stimulants etc but the largest chain of such shops in Portugal was also selling Kava so the authorities added Kava to the list of banned substances, along with a whole heap of other substances. You can see it banned here on page six (about 10 lines up on the right hand column) in the attachment. We lost thousands of Euro because of this turn of events and it really hurt the company.

After that we set up the website in Ireland, which is our home country. It would be nice to set up a Kava bar and that day may come but for now we have to try raise some money first! Ireland would be a great place for an experiment to see if Kava could help with alcohol problems in society, we are arguably Western Europes heaviest drinkers.

Attachments

brett123

Kava Curious
same thing could happen hear we need to keep kava out of head shops there starting to get a bad reputation hear (uk) 2 kava vendors should only sell kava in my opinion

Yeah, there is a shop in Scotland selling it, but apart from that I am hoping there aren't too many others. I've got nothing against synthetics and people can do what they like with regards these products, it's a free world (or it should be at least) but as you said the shops are getting a bad name and it's a shame to have Kava associated with that bad name. I don't think it will be on the radar compared to the chemicals in those stores so lets hope it stays under the radar. A Kava bar in the UK would be great as well but the law is quite clear that selling it in food is not allowed and serving Kava up all prepared in a bowl, mixed with water makes it a food unfortunately :(

Status
Not open for further replies.