What's new

Fu'u is Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Good news! The super heady, euphoric Fu'u is back in stock after a long delay. This noble Tongan kava comes from the island of Eua and is prized for its smooth flavor and effects that are just the right potency and balance. It's always been one of our most popular kavas. Enjoy

Chris

Finally!!!!!!! I've been checking so much. I love my Fu'U. Been having a good year though with the Waka!

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
I think all kava is good for sleep.
Because even the non sedating type, still leave you with a chill, not "forced" needing sleep feeling.
SO you sit in bed and meditate...till you do go to sleep, lol

Im drinking some Fu'u right now..and feeling wonderful, Jamming to Alice in Chain Live...and lovin it.
BULA!

nj valid

Kava & Web Design
Tried some of the Fu'u last night, and I loved it.

Endwatcher was accurate in his description of meditative feeling, I felt very calm and peaceful, I was impressed.

I usually only prepare two tablespoons of kava, which is what I did last night. So after drinking I played some NHL 14, read some Game of Thrones and slept like a baby :sleep:.

Doobie Doo

How many shells to get to the center..1 2 3
You Snooze, you Loose. I just went to get some: Sold out <insert a melo dramatic crying episode here>

Bula man!

Kava Curious
So I'm thinkin about buying some fu u tonight but the last time I ordered it I got very little effects. Almost unnoticeable. Also I'll be getting boroguru which kicks my ass at very low amounts (3-5 tbsp). So I'm debating whether to get borogu or fu u again. How does borogu compare to boroguru and fu

Status
Not open for further replies.