What's new

The mind is powerful and we are capable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justvibe

Kava Curious
One prominent benefit I recieve, and I'm sure many others do as well, is a sense self confidence, I attribute this to the relaxing effect one gets from drinking kava. My spiritually minded fellows out there might agree that doubt, fear and complacency all stem from within, and a simple shift in perspective can change an aspect of life completely. We have the power to see the brighter side of Damn near any situation. To make the most of each day. But most of our mundane and/or stressfull lives hinder that greatly. Kava is a gift, or pretty awesome in the slightest. When given the opportunity to feel calm, yet clear headed, I at least am able to focus on what truly feeds my personal growth. "I can", "I am". Taking a step back and realizing I trouble myself with trivial, unhealthy stresses day to day. How has kava effected you're higher mind? Or at least played a part in your spirituality? I've read about the aid it gives in meditation, but I'd like to know if anyone has had a similar experience to mine that they could put into better words d:

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Absolutley, before I found kava I was struggling from an over abundance of psychic experiences from a rather "regrettable" dmt experience. I then took K@ and it helped but eventually took all sense of sprituality away by forcing my consciousness below thought rather than above thought. I quit that and then found kavaforums which helped me find real kava, over a course of a year / little less than a year , all of a sudden the experiences that were "normal" forms of being conscious, rather than psychedelic exaggerations on reality started coming back and I was able to choose to be present again without the either inability to feel it from K@ or the overly Intense sense perceptions from dmt before , kava allowed the orginal state of the human form to become rebalanced and then consciousness could then continue to come through it and re establish rooted ness in the body.
Now the kava doesn't help or hinder unless I drink too much, it's fully available now kava or not.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Yes. This is exactly what kava gives me, except i dont spend enough time considering its lessons. But I subconsciously steer away from all of the self doubt that pops up from my daily anxieties

Status
Not open for further replies.