CactusKava

Phoenix, AZ
Kava Vendor
Maybe you have to tag him 3 times
@CactusKava
@CactusKava
@CactusKava
I'm like Beetlejuice -- I got it!

@wassie Unfortunately I don't ship to the UK right now. As @Edward experienced last year, my site isn't setup to handle international shipping rates, and dealing with sending out manual Paypal invoices to handle it isn't fun for anyone. So for now, no shipping outside the US :-(

wassie

Chris Wass

@wassie Unfortunately I don't ship to the UK right now. As @Edward experienced last year, my site isn't setup to handle international shipping rates, and dealing with sending out manual Paypal invoices to handle it isn't fun for anyone. So for now, no shipping outside the US :-(
That's a shame :( your LOA LAWENA is absolutely divine it seems to fit my body chemistry perfectly so i would very much like to be able to get my hands on some.

Do you intend to offer international shipping in the near future? If so is there any ETA on the time frame of doing so?

Thank you for getting back to us and shedding some light on the situation I'm greatful hopefully one day in the future orders to the UK will be possible :)

All the Best
Chris

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor

No problem, I'll reflect the change in the first post. As soon as you do start shipping again let me know and I'll change it back.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
That would be fantastic if you could help suggest something that's very similar I'd be very grateful :)

Have a look at @Squanch72 kava as I believe he may have a lawena and ships to the UK? If you order and get the goods then please let me know so I can add them to the first post.

wassie

Chris Wass
Have a look at @Squanch72 kava as I believe he may have a lawena and ships to the UK? If you order and get the goods then please let me know so I can add them to the first post.
Cheers for the suggestion dude, but it appears @Squanch72 is only offering shipping to the United States also once again I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong but throughout a mock check out process it's the only destination that pops up in the Country selection box unfortunately.

Hopefully I'll be able to find a vendor that's offers Lawena or something witj a very similar effect profile that ships to the UK.

CactusKava

Phoenix, AZ
Kava Vendor
That's a shame :( your LOA LAWENA is absolutely divine it seems to fit my body chemistry perfectly so i would very much like to be able to get my hands on some.

Do you intend to offer international shipping in the near future? If so is there any ETA on the time frame of doing so?

Thank you for getting back to us and shedding some light on the situation I'm greatful hopefully one day in the future orders to the UK will be possible :)

All the Best
Chris

Thanks for the kind words. I don't have a time frame as of now. The logistics of shipping internationally are a bit annoying, and as such until I get something cost effective for myself and the consumer, it won't happen. I'm sure you'll be taken care of quite well with @Squanch72, for sure. There have been samsquanch sightings at my house, and his big foot is still indented in my kitchen floor. :)

wassie

Chris Wass
Thanks for the kind words. I don't have a time frame as of now. The logistics of shipping internationally are a bit annoying, and as such until I get something cost effective for myself and the consumer, it won't happen. I'm sure you'll be taken care of quite well with @Squanch72, for sure. There have been samsquanch sightings at my house, and his big foot is still indented in my kitchen floor. :)
Not a problem your Lawena Kava just really I don't even know what to say, it took Kava to a completely new level for me. Like I said it agreed perfectly with my body chemistry I'm just happy to have got the chance to try it thanks to @Edward :)

All I can say is keep up the great work and hopefully your products will take Kava to the next level for many more!

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
I send kava to my friends in the UK from time to time and have successfully sent some of our Tongan Waka to @Edward - I think it reached him rather quickly? Perhaps parcels from NZ go through some kind of "commonwealth" VIP express postal service (I doubt it ;) ).

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
The gal at the post office looked at me like I shot her dog when I said I got one for Canada too. Like @CactusKava said you just really don't know when they will arrive. Tracking only works till it isn't property of the US anymore. And the Cactus Loa Lawena and KWK Loa Waka made a Fijian kava lover out of me. I still have some in my frig. There have been some reported sightings of a Squanch covered in cactus spurs in the Tidewater Virginia area :)

Last edited:

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I send kava to my friends in the UK from time to time and have successfully sent some of our Tongan Waka to @Edward - I think it reached him rather quickly? Perhaps parcels from NZ go through some kind of "commonwealth" VIP express postal service (I doubt it ;) ).
Yes I think it was about 5 or 6 days!

Talisin

I am from the UK and I have bought from these guys for 8 years " Real Kava " I don't buy much but I have realised a few mistakes in the past with vendors selling stuff that just was not good such as Kava from iamshaman :-( . The Real Kava people have never failed me, they do a lovely honey and Kava that mixed in with hot water and lemon really helps my anxiety.

Think there is a bit of a blurred line with Kava and the 2016 Pschoactives bill that came in to effect a few months ago. Seems larger amounts are not accepted but small amounts of £20 or less always gets though. All a bit strange to me concidering Kava got me off anti-anxiety benzo medication. I followed advice from a doctor in austraila who is the leading researcher of Kava. Told me the dos and the dont's. Some months I use it more often than other months, but there are times I don't use it at all. I also have times when I just need a cup of Kava after a hard days work but that tends to be the Kava Honey that is a really nice drink.

John3275

I am from the UK and I have bought from these guys for 8 years " Real Kava " I don't buy much but I have realised a few mistakes in the past with vendors selling stuff that just was not good such as Kava from iamshaman :-( . The Real Kava people have never failed me, they do a lovely honey and Kava that mixed in with hot water and lemon really helps my anxiety.

Think there is a bit of a blurred line with Kava and the 2016 Pschoactives bill that came in to effect a few months ago. Seems larger amounts are not accepted but small amounts of £20 or less always gets though. All a bit strange to me concidering Kava got me off anti-anxiety benzo medication. I followed advice from a doctor in austraila who is the leading researcher of Kava. Told me the dos and the dont's. Some months I use it more often than other months, but there are times I don't use it at all. I also have times when I just need a cup of Kava after a hard days work but that tends to be the Kava Honey that is a really nice drink.
Hi Talisin, do you have a link for "real Kava" I am from the UK also and new to this, I have googled the name but I just want to make sure I have the right site, thanks

Rob Clark

Hi guys , I'm in the uk and struggling getting kava in I've only ordered it twice from abroad but it's been impounded twice ! Can anyone let me know of a reliable quality vendor , cheers