What's new

kava + CBD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Aloha all ~ had a special announcement regarding CBD and kava Candy. My company Ozia Originals is launching an ultra premium CBD Oil this week called EleVAte. I have partnered with a stellar company in Colorado where everything is grown and extracted. This is a full spectrum CBD Oil where the genetics are 5 years in the making, steaming from Charlotte's Web + ACDC where the THC has been almost completely bred out while the remaining THC has been removed. COA are impeccable and really excited to bring this project to market.

For more information please PM or send inquiry to [email protected]

**Also getting close to the final Ginger Kava Candy! Have been doing many iterations and different focus groups around the island :)
Cheers,
Steve

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Aloha @kilakila, @HerbalDude420 & @Mrbinx69 ! Appreciate all the back and forth regarding CBD :) I received a message from one of the admins and think its probably best to navigate this conversation away from kavaforums out of respect to all. The original intent was to find out peoples experience with kava + CBD...as a product developer I am very interested in herbal remedies (of all kinds) and of course could potentially make a kava candy with CBD. My fault as I think this string moved away from the original intent with my update on the new CBD tincture. Again, I appreciate everyone's feedback and just want to adhere to this wonderful groups guidelines. Hope you understand where I am coming from and again, my fault for opening a can of worms on this topic. More than happy to continue the conversation on the FB Page. Thanks!

PsyGuru

Kava Enthusiast
I like your new ginger candy. I would probably like it if it were more gingery but most people may not. I think most prefer ginger ale over ginger beer. I like ginger beer more. Chai spice may go good with the ginger. anyhow i do like it. the orange is great of course. mint would be another good idea. the elevate has a nice mint flavor and you could use the same mint.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
I like your new ginger candy. I would probably like it if it were more gingery but most people may not. I think most prefer ginger ale over ginger beer. I like ginger beer more. Chai spice may go good with the ginger. anyhow i do like it. the orange is great of course. mint would be another good idea. the elevate has a nice mint flavor and you could use the same mint.
Thanks! Although the final formula is not out yet those are some great suggestions. I am in fact moving into a more "ginger-mint" kava candy. I did this for a flavored bottled kava drink and tasted awesome...I have submitted the final formula and getting though some production issues now :)

TaneHead

Kava Curious
just coming by to put in a good word for both of steves products. the kava candy was for myself and one piece gets me where i want to be at work for a much more stress free day. the oil was bought for my father who has a multitude of problems resulting from a malpractice accident during gall bladder surgery and he told me last night that two dropper fulls took away a lot of his pain and chronic nausea. thanks steve for his introductory to cbd use - i think he will continue to use based on his results.

I also agree with the poster who suggested mint flavored candies, the orange is a little much for me, mint would be a very nice alternative while making your breath nice :happy:

Last edited:

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Now that ive tried more products I can say that steves is one of the best. I have had a more potent product since trying steves and i got benefits from it but steves was better for muscle tension even though it was more subtle. It has excellent therapeutic application. If I had more money and he ran a sale I would buy more. It's a bit out of my price-range since I went through a bottle in less than 10 days. I would buy it on a regular basis if it was like $20-25 for sure though. I'm not saying that the product is not worth the price, it actually seems like pharmaceutical grade material and clearly has excellent purity (which is rare for CBD products) it's just that I cannot afford that on top of my kava drinking etc :)

@Steve Maybe you could offer a larger size at a deal price or give us Kavaforums peeps an exclusive discount ;)

FYS

Shell Shocked
just coming by to put in a good word for both of steves products. the kava candy was for myself and one piece gets me where i want to be at work for a much more stress free day. the oil was bought for my father who has a multitude of problems resulting from a malpractice accident during gall bladder surgery and he told me last night that two dropper fulls took away a lot of his pain and chronic nausea. thanks steve for his introductory to cbd use - i think he will continue to use based on his results.

I also agree with the poster who suggested mint flavored candies, the orange is a little much for me, mint would be a very nice alternative while making your breath nice :happy:
Glad to see you liked them. I'm always worried when I recommend stuff to people that they wont like it and feel like I wasted their money. lol. I've been trying to work on adapting some of my recipes from our other forum for kava just for shits and giggles but they need some work and are no where close to Steve's stuff. The Starburst style chews and gummies worked out okay but the kava cotton candy was a disaster.

He certainly did a good job with these candies.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Now that ive tried more products I can say that steves is one of the best. I have had a more potent product since trying steves and i got benefits from it but steves was better for muscle tension even though it was more subtle. It has excellent therapeutic application. If I had more money and he ran a sale I would buy more. It's a bit out of my price-range since I went through a bottle in less than 10 days. I would buy it on a regular basis if it was like $20-25 for sure though. I'm not saying that the product is not worth the price, it actually seems like pharmaceutical grade material and clearly has excellent purity (which is rare for CBD products) it's just that I cannot afford that on top of my kava drinking etc :)

@Steve Maybe you could offer a larger size at a deal price or give us Kavaforums peeps an exclusive discount ;)
@ThePiper - we are definitely seeing eye to eye as I am working on an easy subscription based system for the website as we speak! Subscribe and save for Orange kava candy, EleVAte, and Ginger kava candy coming before end of year!

TaneHead

Kava Curious
great news steve, i'll be hopping on that immediately. lookingw forward to it. about to throw my after lunch candies in - rough day!-

FYS - keep me in the loop friend, you know i'd be super interested in trying any of your recipes/candy. I love reading your posts on our other forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.