What's new

New 11 Year Waka (Micronized)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weioo

Kava Curious
The one problem with the 11 year waka is once you get used to being a lazy kava drinker, it's hard to go back to the norms. I also find the 11 year waka to be the most cost-efficient of all kavas. I absolutely love it! :)

Jonathan

All Hail Leon
After having this for a few days, I've definitely noticed this is a daytime kava. If I have it after like 7 or 8pm I get super jittery and it's hard to fall asleep... Up until now I've been pretty much solely trying the heady kavas, but I think I'll start trying some of the heavier ones for the night time...

Don't get me wrong, 11 year is nice, just not for the sleepy time...

PsyGuru

Kava Enthusiast
@Judd Rench I recently ordered the 11 year and can't wait to try it. Was looking around the forums and am not sure if you answered the question about whether the makas are removed from the waka before micronizing it or afterwards?

winder

Kava Curious
Just sold out today. We actually expected a shipment late last week but it didn't show. It should be to us any day though. Check back tomorrow, or maybe Tuesday.
So glad my latest refill just arrived today! I love this kava, even if I definitely have to use it with caution :)

moff000

Kava Enthusiast
I have some of this on order at the moment! I Find for me that one tablespoon mixed with 350ml of warm water is very relaxing at the end of a hard days work. It took me a little while to get used to the taste though!
I get this sent over to the Uk with no problems with delivery so far.

Weioo

Kava Curious
Any word on when this may be restocked Judd? I had to take a hiatus from kava for a bit but now I'm excited to get some waka. Nothing else compares!

I don't know if it's still hard to get ever since that article came out, or I'm just being impatient and it just went out of stock recently.

ThreeCardMonty

Raw Deal Maker
I just picked up my 11 year up at the post office today. Thanks for the fast shipping, BKH. This will be my first micro experience.

I'll be consuming it tonight after the sun goes down, and then enjoying a Netflix binge.

I feel a good evening coming on. I'll report back later.

Reporting back: This BKH 11 Year is exceptional. Buying more in a few hours.

Last edited:

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
I just picked up my 11 year up at the post office today. Thanks for the fast shipping, BKH. This will be my first micro experience.

I'll be consuming it tonight after the sun goes down, and then enjoying a Netflix binge.

I feel a good evening coming on. I'll report back later.

Reporting back: This BKH 11 Year is exceptional. Buying more in a few hours.
Thanks for the order, brother. Glad you like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.