What's new

Kavafied Tongan kavas comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Can anyone give me a brief comparison of the three tongan kavas offered by Kavafied? I know there's a product description section but a slightly more wordy answer would be nice. For a start I really like Eua, smooth tasting and nice heaviness.

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Eua is probably my favorite of the Kavafied offerings. Tongatapu seems to be the weakest, but is a nice daily Noble. They are really all quite good. Also, they sell really good dried root sometimes.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Eua is probably my favorite of the Kavafied offerings. Tongatapu seems to be the weakest, but is a nice daily Noble. They are really all quite good. Also, they sell really good dried root sometimes.
So Eua is quite heavy, what are the others like?

PsyGuru

Kava Enthusiast
when are the tongans going to be available again? haven't tried any of them and wanted to order some with the waka.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Vava'U was nice and the most balanced (on the heady side), piney.
Tongatapu, this one was really nice, headier than the other two, my favorite (also piney taste), if you drink 1/2 cup of this one, it makes you feel really, really good :)

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
Just received the Vanuatu Supreme. I'm now much poorer but well-stocked with kava so all is good! This is very similar in effects to Kava Roots' Vanuatu Select. Could even be the same but I think it had a more pronounced mouth numbing effect. Seems well balanced, perhaps a little more heady than Vanuatu Select but didn't give me the jitters or increase the anxiety, so again, a good thing for me. Still love the Eua but I think with the Select and the Supreme, Ive got some very passable replacements. I'm happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.