What's new

Patented Micronization

Status
Not open for further replies.

verticity

I'm interested in things
The patent is issued based on the claims, and since the claims include adding the organic acid and flavoring, IMHO that's where the strength of the patent is (I am not a lawyer, nor do I play one on TV). The file wrapper isn't available online but the art cited goes back to 1931--a few of those patents relate to coffee grinders and preparation of other supplements.
Hmm, you say you are not a lawyer, but you sound suspiciously like one. (It's ok to admit it) ;)

verticity

I'm interested in things
That might explain why my reviews suck ::frosty::
The Party of The First Part, aka The Kava, was consumed by The Party of The Second Part, aka "Kimmer". The Party of the Second Part determined that the Party of the First Part was "not bad". A determination of "not bad" does not imply "good". By reading this review you consent to the above terms and conditions which you just read.

kavaloveraz

Kava Curious
I just purchased 4 half pound packages of the instant micronized vanuatu blend looking forward to trying it what a great price too! :)

Crunked

Proselytizer
Unless I have missed something, consuming this micronized kava would be little different, if at all, from drinking toss-n-wash.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Unless I have missed something, consuming this micronized kava would be little different, if at all, from drinking toss-n-wash.
The difference is the particle size is much smaller, so it ought to be easier on the stomach than t-n-w. I don't know; I have not tried this product.

kavaloveraz

Kava Curious
So far I have been very happy with the micronized vanuatu blend I received had about 6 tablespoons throughout the night yesterday and a couple this morning. Very small particles easy to drink and tasty. It has not upset my stomach at all either which I was concerned about. I messaged Kava King for sample pack of all their products including the lateral root product they don't currently sell yet and it was already sent out....looking forward to trying everything.

kavaloveraz

Kava Curious
Lateral root 1/4 lb is now being sold on Kava King's website. I have tried all the Kava's they offer and this was by far the best product when I tried the sample.

Status
Not open for further replies.