What's new

Honokane Iki is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kavapup

Kava Curious
I'm fairly new to kava and am only familiar with a few varieties. How would you describe the Honokane Iki?

Grant Moore

Don't be in a hurry to go no where.
I'm fairly new to kava and am only familiar with a few varieties. How would you describe the Honokane Iki?
It's very heady. Probably the headiest kava I've ever tried. It makes me feel giddy, and uplifted. This particular strain also stimulates conversation. When my friend and I first tried this strain we were up for hours just discussing anything and everything that came to mind, but that could just be me. Definitely recommend it.

Grant Moore

I've only tried medium grind before but I've heard that the micro is outstanding. GHK has some of the best micro and it hasn't let me down yet. I usually don't get it because I use it up to quickly!

Steve T

Kava Enthusiast
Honokane Iki was my first GHK and there's a review floating around somewhere. I had micro and it was very good and clean. I was amazed that there were no side effects or hangover. It's good stuff. I may order it after I read some reviews because I tend to favor mahakea lately.

Grant Moore

Does the Honokane Iki cause insomnia? (Solomon's keeps me up).
How is it for anxiety?
I never really had a problem with honokane iki causeing insomnia, but it could very from person to person. However it is great for anxiety. It's the main reason I drink kava in the first place and this is the best.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
You can have some of mine when it gets here from Billings, Montana. Now I'm not a geographer or a logistics expert, but I'm not really clear on why a package going from Hawaii to Texas stopped in Billings. Must be holiday wackiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.