What's new

Powdered Kava Review Ambae

Sincere goose

Kava Curious
Not very impressed. Got 4 pounds and its plain as day this vendor sent 2 different strains both labeled as Ambaes. 2 were really good and heavy the other 2 were stimulating and weak.
Overall mixed bag. Was always much better kava when I ordered a pound at a time.

The 2 pounds that were good were very relaxing where the stress just melts off and you can go into a deep slumber. Got this for my insomnia and 2 pounds work great. The other 2 pounds are complete trash and I unfortunately wont be doing anymore business with these guys.

Last edited:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Not very impressed. Got 4 pounds and its plain as day this vendor sent 2 different strains both labeled as Ambaes. 2 were really good and heavy the other 2 were stimulating and weak.
Overall mixed bag. Was always much better kava when I ordered a pound at a time.

The 2 pounds that were good were very relaxing where the stress just melts off and you can go into a deep slumber. Got this for my insomnia and 2 pounds work great. The other 2 pounds are complete trash and I unfortunately wont be doing anymore business with these guys.
Well damn. I would almost bet money they they were the same strain, but different batches. Sorry to hear that. Usually that kava is killer no matter when you order. Have you reached out to kavatime about it?